“Our mission at Denny’s is to establish beneficial business relationships with diverse suppliers who share our commitment to exceptional quality, excellent customer service, innovative ideas and competitive pricing.”
Denny's believes that strength is derived from the diversity of our customers, employees, suppliers, franchisees and other partners across the country.
To us, creating an inclusive company that reflects our diverse customer base is good business and it has a significant, positive impact in the communities we serve. Our commitment to diversity over the years has earned us a number of national awards and recognition.
If you are interested in exploring business opportunities with Denny’s, click on the appropriate link.
- Current or new supplier not yet registered with us
- Prime supplier reporting Tier 2 spending
- Need to update your profile
Once you have registered you will receive an electronic notification to verify receipt of your registration. Completing the registration process does not guarantee business opportunities. However, it is our policy to give consideration to diverse and disadvantaged businesses having the capabilities to meet our company’s needs.
We will forward your profile along with any additional information provided to the appropriate person for review.
One of the following will occur:
- If an opportunity arises, you will be contacted directly by the Supplier Diversity Director or the purchaser of the product or service you provide.
- You may be invited to come in to present your product or service and capabilities to the appropriate department.
- If an opportunity currently does not exist, we will hold your information on file for future review in the event that an opportunity arises at a later date.
- If we determine that we cannot use your products or services, we will provide you with a written response.
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks for a response once we have received all of your information.
If there is no current need, your information will remain in our database for future reference.
Our Program Criteria
At Denny’s, a business qualifies as a diverse or disadvantaged business when it is a for profit enterprise located in the United States or its trust territories and operates as an independent business entity which is at least 51% owned, operated and controlled by U.S. Citizens who are members of one or more of the following groups:
- African American, Hispanic, Asian Pacific American, Native American, Asian Indian American (MBE)
- Caucasian Female or Women (WBE)
- Disabled individuals (DBE)
- Veteran/Service Disabled Veterans (VBE/DVBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ)
Denny’s require that diverse or disadvantage businesses provide proof of certification. Certification documents from the following qualified agencies are accepted:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) or its affiliates
- U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC)
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC)
- National Veteran Business Development Council (NVBDC)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- Small Business Administration (to inquire about federal, state, or local agencies)